Situated on the riverbank on Bangkok’s “Green Lung” island in the middle of trees, fields, waterways, this unique 3 story private eco-home take you to a different great experience. Out of the city yet within reach, a green vacation like nothing else.
House Theme: you can choose firefly, ant, butterfly or bee depending on availability.
– A beautiful large outdoor shower covered with bamboo curtains. Shower gel, and shampoo provided. It’s private, no worries.
– A toilet unlike any you’ve ever seen.
– A unique space with wash hand basin, large mirrors that make dressing up for the day an adventure itself.
– A space to hang your clothes
– Hair dryer
– Towels, Scale, bathroom slippers, torchlight are all within your reach.
– A specially crafted wooden stairs take you to the first floor. As you make your way up, you will behold the unique bedroom that awaits you through the large transparent glass wall.
– A comfy bed on a raised wooden floor with antique lamp on both sides of the bed.
– Work area: A PC with WI-FI. Pre-loaded with collections of green-movies, documentaries and animations.
– Air Conditioner & in-room temperature control
– Beautiful hardwood floors
– A large sliding door that leads to green terrace, with blinds that can be rolled up or down as you want.
– Terrace gives you a spectacular view
– From the 2nd floor terrace, use the stairs to access the green roof with unobstructed views of Bang Krachao and the Chao Phraya River.
– A strap lay-in bed with pillow to enjoy the beautiful view. You can relax here with a bottle of wine and a friend or lover—after a three-course set dinner.
We do not have air-conditioners in our public space but instead rely on the natural river breeze.
There are no roads for cars leading to the Residence, the only way to access our location is by foot, bike or boat.
Getting to our location from the Airport
– We provide airport transfer to the Bangkok Tree House via AOT’s (Airports of Thailand) transfer service for 990 baht per trip.
Vehicle used: ISUZU MU-7 SUV (seats 4 adults) Airport served: Only available for Suvarnabhumi Int’l Airport (BKK)
– Take taxi at airport taxi stand to Bang Na Pier, and then take either speed boat directly to the Residence or green ferry. Pay only 4 baht at the ferry, turn left and walk towards water gate, in 280m you will reach the residence.
You will love this place if you love trees, plants, exotic lizards, birds, fireflies, cicadas, butterflies and mother nature.
The whole Tree House Space. A very chilled out open-air dining room overseeing the river. Walkways around the garden.
We love sharing and hearing your stories. We spend a lot of time in the public dining area, so we are always available to chat, provide information, and make special travel arrangements as you need.
Green. Everywhere! You’ll take in the natural smells of the land, air and water surrounding the Green Lung of Bangkok.
Bike around the whole island to explore the sights: – Botanical garden
– Siamese fighting fish gallery
– Floating market with loads of fresh produce
– Buddhist temple
– Local Thai restaurants
– A treasured 200 year old tree
– Local whisky joints and so much more!
We give all guests a free bicycle to use to explore the area. There are also motorcycle taxis that come around. You can walk to the pier where a boat will take you across the river where you can take a motorcycle, transport truck or taxi to the BTS skytrain station.